PS Spaw Flat Face Wash
Did you ever lean in to give your Bulldog a kiss and wonder what that nasty smell was? Did you check your shoes, the trash can and even look under the sofa? It was the mustiest, funkiest smell since your little brother said smell this and stuck a rotten egg under your nose. After a frantic search you sit back down and your Bulldog jumps up beside you and it hits you, literally and figuratively, it is your dog! You realize your dog's wrinkles, which are adorable, are hiding a stinky, gooey gunk. Ugh, what to do?
Many flat-faced dogs can develop a thick, pastey, crud in their folds and wrinkles. If left uncleaned it can irritate their skin and lead to ugly infections. Even if your dog's face is not gooey, tears trapped in wrinkles or facial folds can cause an unpleasant odor. FYI, dogs with inverted tails can have the same issue where their tail pushes back into their body. Trust me on this one, you want to catch it early.
- Created for the unique needs of our flat-faced dogs
- Ideal for Senior Pets - Your older flat-faced friend does not need to be bathed as often, but that face needs a refresher
- Quickly cleans flat faces (does not bleach away tear stains)*
- Clean faces are the 1st step in conquering tear stains
- Non-drying formulation
- Alcohol and Irritation free
- Lightly scented with hint of Soft Mimosa
- Safe for use on dogs and cats
- Safe for puppies and kittens over six weeks of age
Using Fresh Flat Face Wash
- Saturate a washcloth or paper towel with Fresh Flat Face Wash
- Wipe face clean, giving special attention to facial folds and wrinkles
- Don't get it in eyes, product won't harm eyes, but it may sting. Drop mineral oil in eyes if desired.
- Gently towel/blot dry (area needs to be dry)
- Use as often as needed to keep your dog kissably clean
- If the skin is raw or irritated apply Boo Boo Butter to soothe and protect the tender area
- Of course, consult your veterinarian if needed
8 oz bottle
Fresh Flat Face Wash Ingredients
Water, Mild Coconut derived cleanser (Coco Betaine & Ammonium Laureth Sulfate), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Centrimonium Chloride. Aloe, Fragrance (Soft Mimosa & Nectar Botanical Essences), Citric Acid & Silver Citrate.