Kissable Dog Combo Set
Toothbrush and Toothpaste
A quick and easy way to start brushing your dog's teeth
The unique design of the KissAble toothbrush makes it easy to clean all three sides of the tooth with one stroke. The soft bristles massage the gums while the firmer bristles clean teeth. The vanilla flavored toothpaste is All Natural and is great for dogs and their people!
You should never use YOUR toothpaste for your dog (as convenient as that may be). Human toothpaste contains soap. That's what makes it foam. But soap shouldn't be ingested, and smart as your dog may be, you're probably not going to teach him to rinse and spit! KIssable vanilla flavored toothpaste is All Natural and is specifically formulated to be safe for dogs (and their people) It contains Tea tree oil, which helps fight plaque and is naturally sweetened with Stevia. But more importantly it uses a mild abrasive to clean teeth and disinfect the whole mouth. Use Kissable toothpaste with our Kissable brush for a clean mouth and fresh breath.
* Tetrasodium & Tetrapotassium Phosphate -Reduce tartar build-up
* Kaolin -Polishes teeth
* Tea Tree Oil - Antiseptic and antifungal properties plus, leaves breath smelling fresh
* Stevia and Vanilla-N atural sweeteners create a great taste without raising the dog's glycemic index
Tips on keeping your dog's teeth clean
1. Brush at least 3 times per week to get maximum benefit
2. Don't use human toothpaste unless you have taught your dog to spit! Look on the back of your toothpaste. You will most likely find a statement that it should not be ingested. This is because it contains soap. Soap creates foam, which creates the perception that the product is cleaning. Toothpaste designed specifically for pets does not contain soap; it won't foam up; and it can be swallowed safely.
3. Replace the toothbrush when the bristles become frayed or every 3 months, as the brush will start to harbor microorganisms.